Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Space Center

On Wednesday my class and I went to the space center in Pleasant Grove. We had such a fun time! We went on missions and pretended we were in space ships. The space ships were high tech rooms with computers and a control board. I was the engineer on the Pheonix ship. It was really hard because I had to fix everything! I used the computer to fix everything though. Aliens were blowing all parts of our ships! Our torpedo person named Logan shot at them and killed them before we died though :). I really liked that place! I am going to the space camp in the summer! I love the space center!

4 comments:

  1. dude you were engineer to?! i was it, in the odyssey ship, i had to crawl through i little hole to get into my station (in the back of the ship) and there were 3 doors that the aliens could get in in there and i was all by myself in the tiny room. ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jj that sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete