Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jazz Game

Yesterday I went to a Jazz game with my dad. We were in a suite! It had loads of food and drinks. I mostly ate ice cream, guacamole, and salad. I drank mostly apple juice and water. It was yummy! When the Jazz were smoking hot in the first half, they came back and practically let the other team shoot. I was so mad! But then Deron Williams and Korver pulled off 3 3 pointers! I was excited! But then the Jazz went back to being poop on a log. Then finally came some action! We were tied with the T-Wolves 101-101. With 56 seconds on the clock, I prayed Williams or Korver would pull at least a few 3 pointers. Well, it didnt happen. The T-wolves scored 1 more point at 10 seconds then called a time out. After the time out, Jazz scored! I was so happy! But then I looked at the score. It was 102-103 and then, Jazz called a time out at 2 seconds! They came back and Deron almost made the winning shot (It happened to be a 3 pointer) and it bounced and bounced and slid off the rim, not into the hoop. Then all the Jazz fans started booing! I joined :) Hehe. Well, I had a great time. I got a Korver jersey. Igot him because 1. he scored 3 3 pionters 2. He's extremely cute! and 3. He didnt loose the game like Deron did. I wanted to get Deron, but I decided he made Utah cry (not really).

2 comments:

  1. See you in a couple hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thnk the guy that you like is so hot jk i have never seen him

    ReplyDelete