Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break Fun

My spring break was off the hook! I had so much fun! on Thursday my cousins came and we had a party and watched Napoleon Dynamite! After I slept and came back over for Chokas Pancakes! Mmmmmm! We then got dressed and walked to smiths. We all got gum and soft serve ice cream! Then we played and had a sleepover. Too bad Ryan and Jared had to go home. We watched Napoleon Dynamite (again) and slept at my house. Brett and Ben were too late to stay over. We got up and went over for chokas waffles. We played in our club. Then we planned evil schemes to catch the easter bunny, but it didnt work out too well. We also played 5 rounds of ultimate spoons, my favorite game. On Sunday we woke up and had to wait for at least a half hour to get upstairs. We then got up the stairs and got to our candy! I was happy I could eat candy. We went to my church and went to primary. I had fun. Then we ate easter dinner! aug-rauten potatoes, ham, salad, rolls, and vegetables. We had easter cupcakes too :). We went to bed at Grandees house. On Monday, I went to tennis and saw Monsters Vrs. Aliens in 3D. We slept at my house (well at least the girls did) and made dolls. We woke up and made more dolls. Then I left for California! I was sad to go. I heared we missed the biggest snowball fight in the world and Goodwoods! Anyways I swam and I got ribs in California. So I had an Awesome Spring Break!



This is when they ate ribs without me :(

Cousin After Hunt Pic

The poor older kids have to wait (its only because we are too macho and we will knock the kids over am i right?)

Before hunt pic... Brett Is apparently shaking his butie, Ben is looking the other way,and the rest ar doing musle arms. ( I am the strongest!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. We even went to BYU. You can tell by my beanie and Savy's hat. No, I'm the strongest. Jamo's not flexing, he's lifting his eyelids and rolling his eye's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i am so bummed! I wanna come see you guys in the summer and we can make lemonade again, even though it was sour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we might all get together and have a party yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! and the i am the strongest might be ture but idk. you are to funny TEE HEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete